I'm a writer and a photographer, amongst other things.
The best way to get a feel for my writing capabilities, style and voice is, of course, to read my materials. I have three places for you to go:
- Professional writing portfolio: This includes a set of press releases, white papers and published articles.
- Electronics Industry blogging: Read my regular contributions to the IOT World (Internet of Things World) website covering the future connected world.
- EE-Times online: My EE Times profile. "How to go about selecting a microcontroller"
- My personal blog: Just continue reading below. I have a variety of essays and op. ed. pieces to give you a feel for my style outside of the more formal set of business constraints.
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/duanebenson. Mostly electronics items related to my writing and small projects.
- The Screaming Circuits company blog: I started this up in late 2006 as a marketing experiment and now have nearly 600 posts. A handful have been written by guest authors, but the majority were written by me, as identified by my signature at the bottom of the post.
- You can purchase many of my photos for display at www.photosbybenson.com. I also sell post cards and other merchandise adorned with my photos at www.zazzle.com/berk25.
Please note that this blog (will clear cut for food) is my personal blog. Any opinions that I express here are my own and not those of my employer.
If you happen to be an electrical engineer or you hang out with any electrical engineers, check out Screaming Circuits. We'll do a great job assembling your electronic prototypes.
I can be reached via email at duanebenson @ hotmail.com.
Thank you for your time.