I can be reached via email at duanebenson @ hotmail.com.
Here are a variety of published writing samples.
Screaming Circuits company blog
- blog.screamingcircuits.com Started in September 2006. Currently at 600+ posts and climbing.
Webinar and video
- The top 10 Issues that cause bad prototypes (Ranked #1 most popular course on the EE-Times Techonline "Courses & Lectures" site during December 2008) (will require login on EE-Times / Techonline site)
- Interview on realtimewith.com for 2009 SMTA show
Published technical articles (external link)
- "Designers's Notebook" (On page 24) Bimonthly column in print and online version of Printed Circuits Design & Fab / Circuits Assembly magazine. First appeared July, 2010
- Five Via-In-Pad Myths technical paper (Ranked #1 most popular technical paper on EE-Times Techonline in July 2010)
- Top Ten Things... Blog reprint on ECN magazine online
- Trends in Prototyping Service Needs (published in print and online) Circuits Assembly
- Design Challenges are getting smaller Product Design & Development
- Leading Edge Technology... Product Design & Development
- QFN "how-to" tutorial; EE-Times Wireless Net Design Line
Press releases (PDF)
- Announcing Screaming Circuits blog
- Sponsorship Program Announcement
- ULP for creating Centroid from Eagle CAD
- Lead-free guidance
- Turn-key product introduction
- New website
White papers (PDF)